Wakeone is a technology company based in Tampere and Helsinki that brings together the top VFX, Unity and web professionals under one roof. Our team is composed of approximately 50 professionals who create first-class customer experiences for our long-term clients in both Finland and the international market.
Our team in Helsinki is now looking for you to join our crew!
If you are familiar with various backend and database technologies or specialize in the development of applications using the latest technologies, you’re the person we’re looking for! Apply now for a chance to join our merry band!
We work as part of our clients’ teams, creating new kinds of solutions, developing ourselves, our team and our client’s operations and solving challenging and complex problems together. Improvement and development are the cornerstones of our operations, which is why we strive to support them in both our daily work and free time. In addition to working on diverse projects, our developers share their know-how by organizing internal meetings, participating in industry events and developing Open Source projects, which our company also supports financially.
We trust the professional know-how of our employees, which is why they also participate in the development of our business operations, maintaining and developing our capacity to meet the needs of our employees and clients in the best possible way. Our monthly planning meetings together, ensure that planned actions are also translated into practice.
What your work will include:
· You will work as part of a client team together with other Wakeone employees.
· You will communicate with the client, working together with your team to develop and solve issues that arise during the project.
· We offer you the opportunity to be involved in planning the future of our company and what kind of workplace we are for professionals like you.
What we offer you:
· A capable and ideally sized work community.
· Employee stock option program.
· Development opportunities including not only a diverse range of projects, but events, books, Open Source development, hackathons and internal developer meetings.
· An opportunity to influence and contribute to the development of a software company for the new age.
· Cozy offices in the center of Tampere and Helsinki.
· A wide range of other employee benefits.
If we managed to convince you as a workplace, let’s set up a lunch, meeting or phone discussion, whatever works for you, to talk further!
· The ability to work with different technologies. The technologies used change depending on the client and project, but we always strive to match each employee with their interests and existing skills.
· Communication skills that facilitate smooth working with the client and your colleagues.
Shall we talk some more? Submit your application or a call request: